If you decide to become a full member of the club, you will need to complete a membership application form and pay the annual membership fee.
Members of the club have access to the following features:
- attend monthly General meetings,
- attend the regular field days and practical days,
- beeeee assigned a mentor to shadow at their apiary,
- have access to the closed facebook discussion group “NBKA – Members Only”,
- have access to books in the club library monthly,
- have access to loan club equipment, and
- receive seasonal newsletters.
By far the biggest benefit of joining the club is joining a community of beekeepers that will help you get started with the skills and equipment you need to keep bees.
The General Meetings consist of guest speakers, members spotlight stories, Q & A sessions, raffle drawers and prizes, tea and a chat.